Curbside Service Still Available!
No-Contact Curbside Service: Instructions for Patrons
- Reserve your appointment by calling the library during the hours we are open.
Reservations must be made at least a day ahead. Reservations for appointments or materials will not be taken by voicemail or email.
|Logan Hours:||Laurelville Phone Hours:|
|(740) 385-2348||(740) 332-4700|
|Mon/Thur 8 am -7 pm||Mon/Tues 9 am -7 pm|
|Tues/Wed/Friday 8-5 pm||Wed/Thur/Fri 9 am - 5 PM|
|Saturday 9-5 pm||Saturday 9 am -3 pm|
|Sunday 1-5 PM||Saturday 1 pm-5 pm|
- Reserve materials when you call
- You can reserve up to 10 movies and 20 books (audio music and books are counted in the book maximum).
- You can reserve your items yourself by logging in online at hocking.lib.oh.us or give us your list when you call and make an appointment.
- We cannot get books from the consortium as our delivery service is not available yet.
- Return books must be dropped off in the book drop, not at the pickup table.
- We will be putting returned books in quarantine for 72 hours before checking in as a part of our process to keep both staff and patrons safe.
- Please Arrive on Time!
- Please arrive on time or you may have to reschedule. Also, please do not arrive early. This is for your safety and the safety of library staff.
- The Main Library is using a drive-thru curbside pickup and the pickup location is behind the library. You will pull into the drive-thru book drop lane (on the east side of the library), drop off your books to return in the book drop, then turn left and go down the alley. On your left, you will see a table setup in the grassy area at the back of the library. When you arrive, a staff member (wearing a mask) will meet you (at the acceptable social distance) and verify your name, and then place your materials on the table. Everything has already been checked out to your card and you will pick up the bag and go. If you will be walking to pick up your items, let us know when you make your reservation.
- The Laurelville Library-curbside service available on a case per case basis.